If you’re looking for a fun way to spend your time on the water, you’ve come to the right place. Our kayaks and paddle boards are the perfect way to explore the coast, soak up some sun, and get a little exercise at the same time. Plus, they’re a great way to show off your paddling skills to your friends (or to show off your wipeouts, if that’s more your style).
And the best part? As a member of the Beachlands Boating Club, you have access to all of this equipment whenever you want. That’s right – you can grab a kayak or paddle board on a whim, without having to worry about renting or buying your own. It’s just one of the many perks of being a part of our club.
At the Beachlands Boating Club, we want everyone to be able to enjoy our kayaks and paddle boards to the fullest. That’s why we ask that our members take good care of the equipment when they borrow it. We want these items to be in great condition for all our members to use, so please treat them as if they were your own.
To borrow the equipment, simply let us know below the date and time you’d like to use it. You can complete the form to arrange your loan. We’ll make sure the kayaks and paddle boards are ready for you.
And remember, as a member, you have the responsibility to return the equipment on time and in the same condition as you received it. This helps us ensure that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy our equipment in top condition. So please, take good care of the equipment and return it promptly, so the next person can enjoy it too.
So what are you waiting for? Let us know when you’d like to borrow our kayaks or paddle boards and get ready for a great time on the water!
LOAN AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
When loaning any equipment you are responsible for your own health and safety and compliance with all New Zealand laws which apply to recreational activities. Please know the rules and be responsible. Here are some links to useful rules, regulations and safe practice. By providing these to you we do not accept any responsibility for the use or miss-use of this information.
By loaning our equipment all users associated with the booking, understand, and agree to abide by the following rules:
- Lifejackets (Personal Flotation Devices) must be worn at all times.
- All children must be in direct supervision of one adult per child at all times.
- You will not land on private properties.
- If you stop and get out of the kayak you will place all equipment in a safe place.
- You will protect the New Zealand environment and wildlife by not leaving litter on river banks and beaches.
- You pay attention to avoid collisions with other users of the water i.e. motorboats, jet ski, water ski, kayaks, swimmers.
- You pay attention to other dangerous situations such as strong currents, tide, flood, poor weather, waves, unstable cliffs.
- No alcohol or drugs before or during your equipment loans.
- Our equipment is designed for calm waters. They are not suitable for white water or extreme conditions.
- You are responsible for the return of this equipment in the same state in which I received it. You agree to pay in full for any repairs or replacement if the equipment is damaged or lost.
- Beachlands Boating Club Inc is not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
Please note: In order to borrow the sailboats, we kindly request that the member either possess a solid understanding of sailing or are accompanied by a knowledgeable individual who can supervise, as sailing entails a level of complexity that may exceed general expectations.